Our client based in West Sussex is currently recruiting for a Business Process Analyst to join them on a 6-month contract basis.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a busy, complex and challenging environment. You will engage with stakeholders of all levels to gain their buy in around business critical focused projects.
It is essential that successful candidates will be extremely business focused looking at business processes and business change in conjunction with the project scope
- Work collaboratively with Business Analysts to understand the business culture and project scope
- Work closely with stakeholders of all levels across the business as a whole
- Interpreted high level requirements that have been gathered from the business and interpret these into process maps
- Equip Business Owners / Managers with correct and detailed information around business-critical process changes to enable them to manage this change throughout their teams
- Support the project teams to take the business to the “To Be” phase of the project
Key skills and attributes:
- Previous Business Process Analyst / Process Analyst experience is essential
- Proven track record of working to business focused projects is essential
- The ability to handle strong stakeholders and have a sensitive approach to business change
- Experience working with or within a formal change management function
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines
For more information please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Business Process Analyst / Process Analyst / Surrey / Sussex / West Sussex / Crawley / Horsham / Gatwick / Brighton / Guildford / Haywards Heath / Worthing / Dorking / Redhill / Reigate / Leatherhead / Burgess Hill