Junior Marketing Executive – Hampshire – up to £22k
Our client, based in Hampshire, is currently looking for a Junior Marketing Executive to join their team of 8. The successful Junior Marketing Executive will be responsible for marketing through various digital and print channels in a B2B market. You will receive full training and then will have creative control and budgetary responsibility for campaigns on various scales.
This is a great opportunity for either a Graduate or a junior with some marketing experience to join a reputable organisation and have the opportunity to produce content for large companies and household names.
Key responsibilities for the Junior Marketing Executive:
- Relationship management internally and externally
- Receive and interpret marketing briefs, selecting the best channels to market
- Working closely with an in-house Design Studio to create eye catching designs
- Managing marketing budget for the campaign
- Work across print, telemarketing, email, social media, PR and other digital channels
Key skills and experience for the Junior Marketing Executive:
- Some real-world experience of marketing to various target audiences
- A keen interest in marketing
- You will have a creative eye for design
- Attention to detail is key
- Resilient and able to take feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must have a full, clean driving licence
Please apply as directed to find out more!
Please note: if you have not heard back in relation to your application within 3 weeks then please consider it unsuccessful on this occasion.